New York Workers' Compensation Laws
New York City Workers' Compensation Regulations
People tend not to think about their rights after an on-the-job accident until they have actually been injured. When injuries do occur, pain, worry, time-consuming medical treatment and even prescribed narcotics can make it difficult to have a full understanding of ones' rights.
The experienced construction site accident lawyers of The Orlow Firm have effectively helped numerous workers following on-the-job injuries. If you've been injured, contact us for a no-charge discussion of your rights. Here are a few facts important to any claim:
- Workers' compensation benefits provide for a portion of lost-wages, medical expenses and disability compensation for injured workers
- Often, seriously injured workers' claims are denied by administrative law judges (ALJs)
- Injured workers cannot sue their employer or co-workers following injuries
- Workers can sue negligent third parties, including contractors and subcontractors
If you have been injured in a construction site accident, we can refer you to an experienced workers' compensation lawyer, and then handle your THIRD PARTY CLAIM when circumstances permit. Our experience and commitment to injured clients' rights has yielded millions of dollars in compensation, many clients and numerous referrals. Recent testimonials from former clients include:
- Heartfelt gratitude to Mr. Orlow. You taught me to stand up for my rights...
- As a former client, I have great admiration for you and your sons for the way they represent clients in the best legal way. Keep up your good work.
- I thank you for a job well done. You will always be in my heart.
How to Contact Us
Contact The Orlow Firm for experienced legal representation in third-party claims. We offer free initial consultations and operate three offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us. To contact an attorney, call 866-959-7202.