The Orlow Firm is a family-run personal injury firm that was established in 1981. Our father and sons practice represents victims of personal injury and police misconduct in New York City. Our firm philosophy is based upon a deeply held belief that by providing quality, caring and honest service to each and every client, we can build a base to grow a successful and personally meaningful law practice.
When you are coming to see an attorney it is often a trying and stressful time in your life and we understand that intimately. Our intention is to serve all of our clients personally and compassionately and meet their needs after a traumatic incident by obtaining any and all compensation to which they may be entitled. Our verdicts and settlements can indicate the type of success we have obtained on behalf of our injured clients.
Please review our verdicts & settlements to see how we have helped many injured victims just like you. Call our firm at 866-959-7202 to schedule your free consultation. You can also submit a contact form and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area. It is with pride that we share just a few of the verdicts and settlements we have received in the past 25 years in various types of personal injury lawsuits. You will see that we are dedicated to victims' rights, justice and recovery.
- Premises Liability case results in a $2,875,000 verdict.
- Premises Liability - Negligent Repair and/or Maintenance - Dangerous Condition, settlement of over $500,000. (PDF)
- Premises Liability - Negligent Repair and/or Maintenance - Apartment Tenant Injury, settlement of $65,000. (PDF)
- Construction: Parties agreed to a $1,375,000 settlement, which was established via the guidance of mediator Peter Merani, of United Arbitration Inc.
- Construction Accident Results in a $1.25 Million Settlement (PDF)
- Construction: Worker broke spine in fall at unfinished building. Settlement of $935,000 (PDF)
- Painter Injured in a Scaffold Accident in Manhattan, $900,000 Settlement (PDF)
- Slip & Fall - Construction at Housing Project - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, settlement of $715,000. (PDF)
- False Arrest of a Probation Officer results in a $150,000 settlement. (PDF)
- Assault Prisoner Suit - Inmate Beaten by Another Inmate, $98,500 settlement. (PDF)
- Wrongful Death in Police Custody results in a verdict amount of $1,250,000.
- Foster Home Abuse: Siblings claimed they were abused in foster home. Mediated settlement for $2,750,000. (PDF)
To schedule a free consultation regarding your potential legal case, contact The Orlow Firm today.