New York Construction Site Supervisor Negligence Lawyer
New York Management Duty Of Care
New York City Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Injured Workers Since 1981
Construction site supervisors and managers are often directly or indirectly to blame for construction site accidents. Common problems, oversights and acts of negligence include:
- Failing to replace safety guards and other safety features
- Failing to maintain and replace equipment
- Requiring or "recommending" that safety devices are removed in order to increase efficiency
- Failing to provide safety equipment
- Failing to provide additional training when necessary or mandatory
- Failing to address general safety issues
- Insisting that work be performed even when safety equipment is not available
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a construction accident and suspect that a supervisor's actions played a part in creating dangerous conditions, contact the attorneys of The Orlow Firm. We have handled numerous construction site accident and injury cases and are skilled at holding management accountable, as well as third parties like owners, contractors and subcontractors.
Were you injured due to an unsafe construction site? Do you believe that a manager or supervisor contributed to the problem instead of solving it? Call 866-959-7202.
At The Orlow Firm, our three lawyers have spent a combined 60 plus years representing clients in personal injury and construction accident cases. We have recovered many millions of dollars for injured construction workers. However, our greatest satisfaction comes from the fact that we receive a large number of referrals from clients that were fully satisfied with our representation.
For more information regarding your rights following a construction site accident due to supervisor negligence, contact The Orlow Firm. We offer free initial consultations and operate three offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us. To contact a lawyer, call 866-959-7202.