New York Nail Gun Accident Injury Lawyer
New York City Staple Gun Accident Attorney
Helping Injured Construction Workers Since 1981
Like so many "advances", the increased use of nail guns has had the dual effect of increasing productivity while also increasing injuries. If you have been injured in a nail gun accident while working on a construction site in the New York City area, you may be eligible to pursue compensation from two sources:
- Workers' compensation
- Third-party claims
At The Orlow Firm, our attorneys focus our legal practice on helping clients pursue compensation through third party lawsuits. Third party lawsuits:
- Are filed against parties other than the plaintiff's employer, like contractors and subcontractors
- Are usually filed in addition to a workers' compensation claim
- Do not cover medical expenses, wage loss and often very limited lump sum payments for specified injuries
For experienced and caring legal help in pursuing a claim for nail gun accidents and injuries, contact The Orlow Firm for a no-charge consultation. Call 866-959-7202.
Nails from a nail gun can cause serious injuries. Common injuries and mishaps include:
- Severe infections due to unclean nails, outdoor storage of nails, and rust
- Eye injuries
- Puncture injuries resulting from nails passing through sheet rock and injuring workers on the other side of the wall
Often, rusty nails cause injuries that become much worse when not treated. If you have experienced a nail gun injury, it's important to seek medical attention, as well as legal assistance even if the injury happened weeks or months ago and has only recently worsened.
How to Contact Us
Contact The Orlow Firm. We offer free initial consultations and operate three offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us. To contact a lawyer, call 866-959-7202.