New York Defective Construction Equipment Attorney
New York City Improperly Maintained Equipment Lawyer
All companies want to maximize profits. One way companies go about maximizing profits is by controlling costs. But what happens when those "costs" come in the form of safe equipment, well-maintained workplace machines and orderly, well-supervised construction sites? And who can help when construction companies' efforts to increase profits through improperly maintained or equipment cause injuries to you or the wrongful death of a loved one?
- Our three lawyers have over 120 years of combined legal experience
- We have handled thousands of personal injury claims and have recovered numerous five-, six- and seven-figure settlements and jury verdicts for injured construction workers
- Firm founder Steve Orlow's commitment to injured clients was recognized when he was elected as president of the Queens County Bar Association
Our philosophy is to provide respectful and responsive service while also providing aggressive and knowledgeable representation. Where you injured by:
- A vehicle in need of repair?
- A defective scaffold, ladder, saw, nail gun, forklift or crane?
- A workplace machine or power tool with the safety guard removed?
Supervisors should not suggest that you remove safety features to improve efficiency, and employers should regularly inspect all equipment and make necessary replacements and repairs. Machinery is not deemed safe until it stops working; it is unsafe when once needs attention and repair.
For more information regarding your possible right to a third-party claim following a construction accident, contact The Orlow Firm. We offer free initial consultations and operate three offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us. To contact a lawyer, call 866-959-7202.